- Verify you are connected to the Internet.
- Close all open applications, particularly Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Switch resolution to 640x480, 800x600 or 1024x768 (Depending on the resolution you're playing on).
- Switch color depth to 16 bit (Also known as high color or 65,536 colors).
- In options, check/uncheck "Exclusive.
- For more details, look under "Technical Questions" in the FAQ.
If all else fails, post your problem on the Technical Advice and Support Forum, e-mail email@example.com detailing your problem, or visit the "Hall of Voices" on IRC (irc.underlight.com, port 6667, room #underlight) to seek out a KoiWare representative.
Bug reports can be submitted directly in the game.
- Press "T" to talk
- Select "Submit Bug Report"
- Type in your report
- Hit OK
Please be sure to read the Dreamer's, Teacher's and Role-Playing guides before playing the game. Go through the in-game training carefully, take your time reading everything. Once in the game, seek out experienced players. Remember they are real people and you have to help them if you expect to get help. Treat them with respect and you'll soon be involved in the action.